Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2022

Racun

 Tik tok...

Is real.

I've practiced asceticism in shopping where I try not to spend unnecessarily & excessively. Tapi sometimes i pun kena racun la kan.. 

Asceticism ; severe self-discipline and avoiding of all forms of indulgence, typically for religious reasons.


I think hijab wearers will relate; my chiffon shawls punya minyak muka patch memang susah gila nak hilang. Maybe minyak muka i tambah lagi sunblock i jadikan the patch very the stubborn wann..




So i bought a detergent yang claim boleh hilangkan this nuisance.. Brand Al**v. Kononnya 2x concentrated, provide cleaner, stain free laundry without harmful chemical additives.

I pretreated them shawls (applied the detergent on the patches, wet them, sental sental) and then left them in this potion overnight.

Result.

Maybe it's my stupid camera skill and a bit of my frustration that cannot be transmitted through the pictures, as you can see... not much difference.

But i wasn't gonna give up!

I powdered the patches and then sental dalam the Al**v sabun & water.

Result. It looks better la but the patches are still there.
Maybe it's just my face minyak 😐

Verdict: No, it's not a special sabun at all. I even tried the sabun to clean my daughter's baju sekolah yang kena stains from who-knows-what, but nah. 

Sabun buku lagi berkesan in my opinion to keluarkan stains yang bapak la menyakitkan hati ni.

Because using the washing machine doesn't really get rid of the stains as good as with the power of the hands (Alhamdulillah for hands..). I'm sharing this in case sesape yang beli the sabun because you want to hilangkan that patches on your tudung or your baju, this product is not it la. But for general wash, i think it's ok. And i think comparatively, the price is quite reasonable, especially bila dapat masa tengah sale. 


That's my honest review. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

guna sabun champaka. Not bad la utk baju putih anak. -nitot

Writer said...

Baru beli jugak hari tu, sebab pengaruh Tik Tok. Tak betul-betul cuba lagi.

Maria Elena Zarul said...

Ohoh! First time dengar brand champaka. Bila sabun ni habis, boleh la nak try =D
Thanks nitot!

Anonymous said...

https://www.vanillakismis.my/tak-perlu-sental-ibu-ini-tunjuk-cara-mudah-basuh-baju-sekolah-anak-putih-sampai-akhir-tahun2/

boleh tiru tips ni. Btw rindu dengan penulisan & video Maria!

asma Pak Wahab said...

hello Maria,

just to let u know, i still follow your blog and read.. tak sangka maria sudi membelog lagi..thanks..love it!