Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Salah pilih shampoo

 So a yong yong time ago, i bought a shampoo Safi Shayla yang "vegan", "free from blablabla", and it was quite pricey la but i thought i should try and see if it works for my hair.

My hair care routine is simple: shampoo, minyak (kalau ingat), avoid rubbing hard and from using hair dryer.

Did it improve my hair? Did my hair fall rate decreased? Did my hair volume increased?

Honestly... bau masam je was all i got.

I didn't know how it smelt prior to purchasing the shampoo. It was during the pandemic so we don't just take off our mask willy nilly kan. Thus, with my trust and faith to what the brand stood for and their so-called-beneficial claims, i bought it.

For as long as i've been using the shampoo, my husband kalau cium my kepala, mesti cakap it's "masham".

Because it was on top of my head, i takde la bau sangat, but when my husband always said that, i wondered if i really was masham. Initially i really thought it was because of my sweatiness. I had been exercising and stuff kan, and eventhough i always wash my hair after my workouts, perhaps the smell.. just stayed..?😕 

Then, of course i figured out that it was actually the shampoo... but i can't just get rid of it kan! Nak tanak, kena habiskan jugak botol tu huhuuu.. 

Bila shampoo tu dah habis, i bought a different shampoo, tobat dah tanak pakai shampoo tu balik. This time it was from Good Virtues. I didn't expect much and i usually buy something on sale, which it was. Bila dah pakai, after the first wash.. my husband said i tak masham dah. 😯

He asked if it's because my sweat dah tak bau masham dulu.. i was like "maybe?", hehehee... The truth was, it's the shampoo.

Now dia cium kepala, it's wangi already~~ no more masham! 😂

So my dear ladies, pilihlah shampoo yang wangi demi kesihatan rumahtangga! Hehehehe! 


How i imagine my smell must be like to him 24-7. 
(in reality, kekadang tu memang ada bau masham.. bese la tu kan uhuhuh)




3 comments:

Atiah said...

betul, shampoo kena try and error. Nak jumpa yang serasi tu ambik masa

Maria Elena Zarul said...

kita dah berapa lama hidup pakai shampoo pun still tak jumpa yang serasi kan? hehehhehehee

hanis said...

Blog walking and love to see the updates here. By this I will turn on notifications for your new post!