Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Writing

 Actually i have been trying my hand on article writing.



But i think i kinda suck at it because it ended up looking like a blog 😓

I can't write about things i have no experience in. Something in me always want to relate whatever i write or tell instead of being all factual.

See my articles here: medium


Maybe it's habitual? I have been blogging/diary writing since i can remember.. so to suddenly change gear into something more journalistic is rather.. 불편하다.. awkward.

I can't list 5 or 10 things of something i don't know about. For example, listing 5 jobs you can make money from online, when i myself pun takde la successful sangat nak dapat even 1 job.


And the reason i have been trying to write articles was because i want to try using my writing experience into a side hustle. I've done social media stuff.. so i thought.. you know.. nak dabble into something more serious. Copywriting is just not my thing. 

Maybe i should try ghostwriting?

If anyone reading this... like if you have some kind of suggestion or direction i could go to.. help, please?




No comments: