Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Love it

 Sometimes i ni kesian jugak kat my husband.

Eventhough i do remind him from time to time to be thankful for having a wife like me ("it could've been anyone, but of all women, you married me. Bersyukur lah wahai sayangku"), but i (him also la) have a lot of flaws and pe'el yang dia kena layan.

One of which, my emotional side ni.

As 'Love Language' goes, my way of feeling loved is by receiving words of appreciation. I want to hear lots of thanks from my loved ones. 

Thank you for the food, Thank you for bringing us here, Thank you for taking care of us, Thank you for cleaning the house so that we live comfortably, Thank you for blablablablabla

- it's obvious i mostly want my kids to thank me....

They don't, btw.

Maybe in the future. I hope hohohoho.


Anyhoots, i know my husband is busy with work and his own stuff, so i don't expect much la. 

So yesterday, i terkebil-kebil pandang dia. 

Honestly, i didn't even realise i was waiting for that something, some written or verbal something, until tengah otw nak gi dinner tu, in the car, next to him, i remembered that i myself haven't done anything for him.

So i texted him.

Simple je, saying thanks for everything, for being a great hubby & father, etc etc love you.


And then when we were eating our dinner, i received his reply, saying almost the same thing.

But i felt so happy, relieved and just syukur.


Tu je la!


We've been married for quite a while already but there are still some things we forget about each other. Like i knew, my hubby knew that i wanted something. And we both kinda forgot it. So with the simple texts, it is all settled.


To many more happy years to come =)





1 comment:

Syiau's World said...

Thanks for article~
Visit Website Us :
Website Us