Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 Lists

 It is already the last day of 2021.


2021 has been ok la. Alhamdulillah that my family and i are safe and we survived well, we were protected and provided for, our loved ones are safe and well too.

Considering our circumstances, i think we all did very well.


So, here's my faves in 2021~

My most listened music of 2021:

1. Twice - Fancy (it's a good song to jump rope with. tempo just nice)

2. ONF - Beautiful beautiful (also, good workout song)

3. Lisa - Money

4. ONF - Goosebumps

5. Doja Cat - Woman

---> basically i listened to these a lot for exercising


My fave animes of 2021:

1. Mushoku tensei (i know the MC is a hentai but the whole story is interesting)

2. Komi can't communicate

3. Mieruko-chan

4. Moriarty the Patriot

5. Devil is a Part Timer

6. To Your Eternity (cry cry cry)

7. Tokyo Revengers (quite slow but interesting)


My fave movies of 2021:

1. Spider-man: Homecoming


I don't have fave books and series to share hoho.

Spider-man's homecoming is something i can watch again and again because its got good story and not so much fan service. I rewatched all the avengers movies too because of Spider-man's No Way Home, and i still think Homecoming is better in terms of storyline la.

I did tear up though when all 3 spidermans were in one place. I grew up and loved all of them, and it was a great reason to put them all together as if they're from different universes. It's a cool concept. 


Looking back, i did watch a lot more animes than i've ever had this past year. Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon slayer, Violet Evergarden Movie, So I'm a Spider, So what?, etc etc...

Wahhh.. 


I hope 2022 will be a better year for everyone. Mostly, i hope we'll all be safe, our health are in good condition, we can better ourselves mentally, physically & spiritually, and inshaAllah may Allah provide for us rezeki yang halal, seperti sungai yang mengalir secara berterusan tanpa putus, & moga Allah protect us with His best protection. Amiiin~


Take care everyone! Happy 2022!

No comments: