Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Photos

 I don't know what to blog about, honestly.

Nothing much has happened other than my kids dah start going back to school and me going back to my chaperone life.

I got my husband to buy me a new photo printer because my old one got fried to the point of no saving.. unfortunately.. it wasn't cheap lak tu so i was quite disappointed. Anyway yeah. A new photo printer and i had started printing out some photos of our escapades since we have a lot more freedom to roam around.

Recently we went to KL Tower dengan niat nak gi the forest walk tu, but it's closed. Till next year!😢
Nyeh.
Good thing there were so many other stuff we can do there. There's the Upside Down House & the Mini Zoo. 
Good thing la we were already in sports wear so peluh peluh pun takde hal la.






Can you believe my husband took this kind of pics of me before i bebel kat dia??
I took so many nice photos of him kot. 

Ni tengah merajuk sebab takde orang nak take photos of me especially since i took nice photos of hubby with the kids.
This was last weekend's getaway.


So as i was printing our photos, kesian 2020... tak banyak photos pun sebab nothing much sangat. Duduk rumah je keje. 
I totally recommend getting a photo printer. What brand or type, tu kena research la which ones kena ngan budget & type of printing you want kan. I researched a lot sampai pening kepala.

And as i was printing, memang banyak betul la the kids punya pics with husband. Ummi nya sikit sikit je.
Haihhhhh...😤

Takpe la. Maybe my kids will remember their stories from my blogposts and ig hehe..

To having more memories! And more NICE photos of ummi!

Blogger Cik Idaa said...

samalahh kita . tak banyak memories sangat boleh kumpul sesejak covid ni ada . harap semua akan okay :)

= inshaAllah.. harap jugak huhu

Blogger Dids F. said...

Iye bcs mak mak la always particular with photos and making memories. Sobs

= sebab budak2 ni slalu ingat yang tak elok je... pastu kita takde proof benda2 elok lak kan. tak aci la..

2 comments:

Cik Idaa said...

samalahh kita . tak banyak memories sangat boleh kumpul sesejak covid ni ada . harap semua akan okay :)

Dids F. said...

Iye bcs mak mak la always particular with photos and making memories. Sobs