Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Short update

 Adehh…

Terdelete the comments on my blog 😑

I only wanted to delete the spams, pastu terdelete all the recent comments. So kalau you’ve commented on my blogposts and don’t see them anymore… it’s not on purpose and please don’t take offence 🙌 Sorry!


I rasa lately ni i macam all over the place, all at once. Huhu…

It’s disgusting kan, what isnajis has been doing and how they keep getting away with it.How can this whole society, the whole “country” with about 10 million people in it, be supportive of rapi*ts? Siap defending them! Calling them heroes?!? 💩

Takleh brain. 

Dah tu, kat our own country pun macam macam kes. With the missing people cases, abuses and etc… Takut la wei!

I kept wondering, what am i supposed to do? But nothing comes in mind. All i can do is pray to Allah to help the mujahids, protect us and be grateful for all the blessings i have. 

That said, let’s pray that the mujahids are not only those who are fighting with their might, but they are also those who are fighting in the political world, fighting for justice behind the public’s knowledge, wherever they are.

May Allah protect us.

May Allah protect our country.

May Allah protect Islam.

May Allah send his armies to protect these political fighters, keep their hearts clean and save them from any form of harm, whether it is bribery, slander, blackmail and more.

Free Palestine! Keep boycotting as if it’s your jihad. Keep sharing about Palestine and pray for their freedom as if they’re your families. 💪

We may be powerless, but a small action does not go unnoticed by Allah SWT.

InshaAllah, may Allah accept it. Amiin~


3 comments:

İsmail Şevik said...

Hello Maria , I hope you had a good day. I liked what you wrote, I hope there will be more to come. I want to interview you for my personal blog. I will send the questions all at once and in bulleted form.

Note: It will be published in Turkish.

İsmail Şevik
https://ismailsevik.com

syazwan tahir said...

Salam sis, i've been reading your blog since i was in college and it surprise me that you are still writing. Thus it makes me feel wanna write again at my blog which i have abandoned since June 2012 :')

Faizal R said...

Part manage comment kat Blogger ni memang agak mengelirukan, bila ada spam, kita mark as spam tak jadi ada pun. Better delete terus.