the video i posted, Teacher Shida Wannabe, was honestly for fun and i didn't even expect it to be so.. i don't know.. accepted? i was kinda ready for the worst. like "ko gila apa minah?", or "you wehdo", or "teacher shida lagi awesome", dan sewaktu dengannya..
i even got my 'biatch' mode on in case i have unpleasant comments! hahaha!
but alhamdulillah, people are ok with it. oh except cutecat100. pfft! =p
i was also featured on Ateyn's blog and Nabila's blog! and the video was also on people's walls on Facebook!
thank you all! lemme give all of you a hug. HUUUUUUUGGGGGG!!!!
now back to reality!
i've seen videos like this loads of times. on facebook and on youtube. and everytime i watch it, it never failed to make me cry..
do watch this ladies (and men) because these people are our sisters, our kind..
you can find more videos on youtube: HERE
i hope after you watched at least 1 of these videos, you feel what i'm feeling.
1. syukur alhamdulillah we're not where they are
2. syukur alhamdulillah we have our freedom as women
3. syukur alhamdulillah our parents have given us education
4. syukur alhamdulillah we have bright future ahead
5. syukur alhamdulillah men don't mistreat us as badly
6. syukur alhamdulillah we can wear trousers and blouse anywhere
7. syukur alhamdulillah we weren't forced into marriage with an old geezer who turns out to be abusive
8. syukur for everything
9. what can i do for my fellow sisters?
10. how can i help them?
11. why do they have to suffer?
12. why are the men so cruel?
13. when can women in Afghanistan get their rights as HUMAN BEINGS?
14. can i adopt every little girl there and bring them to Malaysia and give them the freedom they need? give them education? give them love?
15. what am i supposed to do now that i know the women there are suffering?
i can't just watch these videos and do nothing. i want to help. i just don't know how and i can't afford to go there and do an 'Angelina Jolie' stunt. my heart aches watching these videos, but what change can i bring?
even Angelina Jolie can't fix the problem which lies in the CULTURE of the people there.
i felt like hiring a thousand hypnotists and take them there and hypnotise every men in the country so that they will change.
but that's impossible and of course, not allowed.
we have it so easy here. we have options and choices.
their options are - life or death. survive or give up. own's life or children's life.
wake up people, we're fortunate!
i pray to you Allah swt, please protect the young ones, and give the women a special place in your Heaven, ya Allah. all their pain and sufferings, let it all not be in vain. ya Allah.. please bring justice to them who deserves it.. protect my sisters ya Allah..
let us all pray friends, for the best.. for our sisters.. for changes..
ps: this post is to remind you the fortunes we have. and to remind you that there are people still suffering in the world.
pps: i deleted the other 3 coz i think 4 videos is too much. heeee.. =p