1. when you're home, your family just look at you with a blank expression, as if you've never been gone.
2. rack, bed and table dipenuhi barang. and after several inspection and observation, mostly AREN'T your stuff.
3. unfamiliar boxes with things which AREN'T yours.
4. underwears buruk-buruk in your undies department (in my case, boys briefs. aneh kan?)
5. cadar, dan bantals tidak ditukarkan.
6. mug toothbrush suddenly jammed with toothbrushes that AREN'T yours.
7. shampoo bottles and other toiletries in the toilet that AREN'T yours.
8. at "bye, nak gi dah ni" times, your family just look at you, say goodbye and resume attention
9. you carry your stuff to the car yourself (if before, brothers used to help).
10. your aunts and uncles asks if you're still in pahang doing matrix or if you're doing your practical training.