Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2023

New New Resolution

 Haritu i kata i nak brave la hape benda entah lagi kan for my 2023 resolution.

Sekarang i nak reconstruction on my resolution.

I NAK HABISKAN ALL MY PERFUME, ALL MY LOTION, MINYAK ANGIN ASTAGA BELI NAK BERJENIS JENIS 😵, USE ALL MY PENS & PENCILS (WHY DO I KEEP BUYING PENS AND PENCILS LAHAIII), USE ALL MY NOTEPADS, MEMO PADS, AND READ ALL MY BOOKS THAT I BOUGHTTTT!!!!!

I'm screaming all of this in my heart and mind btw. That's how strong this mission shall be to me this year! InshaAllah!

No more buying all these stuff until i have finished the ones i already have. Aiguuuuuu..

I tengok my perfumes since before kahwin pun tak habis habis 😳 good thing they still smell good. And as for minyak angin, i buy yang konon kecik2 boleh letak dalam bag, in case sakit badan or kepala masa gi grocery shopping. Lah? Dah berapa tahun dah ni pun tak pernah i tergerak nak pakai minyak angin masa tengah jenjalan. Pastu ada jenis roll on lak. Jenis organic la. Jenis kids-friendly. Bau pun nak 💥variety💥..

And don't get me started on my stationeries and ever-increasing memo pads 😂 I already stopped buying notebooks because i still have some untouched ones, yet to be used, but i shifted my spending attention to memo pads pulak because "they're small and useful". And yet. I hardly finished any of them stacks.

😅

I'm in the saving money mode but i sometimes "accidentally" buy these small stuff and the things i already have are just cluttering my space. So 2023! I shall make space in my closet, my cabinets, and declutter my mind. I'm gonna go by Maria Kondo by the end of this year. Hehehe 😝

That said, if that thing has been sitting there for more than a month, just why?

Jeng jeng. Something to ponder upon. Hehe!

1 comment:

sheayang said...

Good luck Maria Kondo, eh Maria Elena.
Hihihi.
Hope I also can spend less on items that we rarely use.
Your post ni suits me/us as mak2 suka beli minyak angin.
Minyak wangi pula suka beli banyak2 tapi pakai sikit2 and start hari ni i dah buat perfume layering.
Bagi pening diri sendiri & orang keliling.
Miahahahaa.