Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

CRAZY SALE at Marzea.com & Resolution

 2023 is here!

And because of that, i'm making a SALE for all Marzea products 😁

Just click on the photos and you'll be redirected to Marzea's website 😍

Books for Korean Learners, face and hair products~


Even tools and pin!



Usually a new year would mean 'a new me/you', but instead of thinking of making a new version of myself, i approach a new year's resolution with the intention to do more, do better, and be braver. 

Being brave ni has always been my 'thing'. I'm such a scaredy cat, i tend to doubt myself, but i have so much i wish to do. 

These are the things i want to be braver in:
1. Making decisions. I do decide a lot, but when it comes to big things, i always taichi to my husband because i'm always second guessing my own judgement.

2. Trying new things (that don't cost money heheeee). I have tried several new things last year, like making bread (and i turned out disastrous despite my husband's praise. He's only saying it. 😒). This year, i want to try things i can do fr free online. Haven't thought about it yet.. But yeah~!

3. Facing challenges. I ni.. when i think about the obstacles, difficulties that could result in doing something unfamiliar, it puts me off from trying. So i want to push myself to be interested enough that the challenges won't demotivate me.

4. Letting my kids make their mistakes. And hopefully learn from them. I think i'm borderline a helicopter mom. I tell my kids what to do, and even though i told myself i should stop, dia dah jadi habit. Haih.. This year! No more! They will have to figure things out themselves!

5. Taking in criticism. Like points 2 & 3, i memang takleh kena criticised or confronted. My heart macam takleh.. My husband tegur sikit pun i dah merajuk. But this year, NO! I shall kuatkan hatiku! I mean, i used to get so much hate (zaman hijabista dulu uhuk), but i guess after a while, my heart got soft sangat. Now nak kena kuatkan balik. 😤

Yosh!!
To my readers, i want to thank you for reading my blog 💚💚😊
Honestly, i thought that i will start instagramming and stuff again too but i think i'm very much comfortable sharing my stuff here, on this peliks.blogspot. 
I started out as a blogger anyway, ihiks!

I hope as my readers, you too somehow got some benefits? maybe? I don't recommend or review stuff because i don't want to 'influence' people to spend. Serious. Kalau i ada cara or hacks to save money, ha. Yang tu i boleh share. Nak spend money ni... takpe la kot kan? Hehe! If you have any questions or anything, just leave a comment 😊


Also, happy shopping!


6 comments:

Zafirah Ripin said...

I love you Kayena!

chiku the chucuru said...

Hai Maria! glad that you blog again.
THis year my azam pun nak start blogging semula. Dah lama sangat tinggal. Haritu i stress coz i lupa password blogger. THen dok berdoa siang malam, frust la kalau kena buat baru coz kenangan semua yg lepas2 pun tak nak la terbiar gitu je. Then out of the blue, Allah gave me the TINGG! Just like that my password come to my mind, Alhamdulillah..
Lets blog again.

aswaleyla said...

pleasee nak hack how to save more money hahahak

ayuyusoff said...

bukak blog dan yeah masih ada bloggers yang ku follow masih aktif.Rasa nak blogging je balik

Maria Elena Zarul said...

Kihkih!
Jom blog balik! best sebab tak pressure sangat haha!
InshaAllah kalau ada money-savng hacks, i will share =D

Hamba Allah said...

Love u kak maria.. feels exclusive pulak comment dekat blog.. 😂